P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Mother's of Iran

My story start's out like this.... I hear of a blogger killed in Iran in a prison just for blogging about life in his country. The blogger was "Sattar Beheshti ", beaten to death by prison guards.  The story start's getting crazy when I see this woman on " Youtube ", going on a rant about her son being killed in Iran. I soon find out it is Sattar Beheshti's mother ( in the video ).

Iranian blogger Sattar Beheshti with his mother

 I freak out for the " first time ", thinking this woman is going to get killed by the Iranian Government .  I start tweeting the President of the U.S , the United Nations , and twitter.  I then start getting support from people from the middle east . I start reading stories from ( Hrana ) about inmates being killed , tortured , never being allowed to see their families while in prison . They disappear , some never go to court , most are human right's activist's or journalist's. Then one day I hear of the NCRI ( National Council of Resistance of Iran ) Maryam Rajavi and company. The stories of brother's and sister's killed by the Iranian regime or should I say murdered.
                             Mother's and family put in prison 
It is normal to see family put in prison or killed for questioning  why their son , daughter, wife or husband is in prison . ( This could cost them their life)  I ask myself what kind of Government would treat people like this in such a barbaric way ?  In Iran today nothing has changed , people disappear, they are killed, and they have no human right's.

Note by blogger J.Liska

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment